- Feasibility study about the North Sea Region as a Cruise Destination (Conduction of a study, which seeks to identify cruise lines' decision making criteria of cruise port selection in the North Sea Region.)
- Issuing House, Germany: Feasibility study, business plan, allocation of a suitable vessel, nomination of a charterer and outsourcing of operational management for a funds raising project to finance two new river cruise vessels for delivery 2010.
- Issuing House, Germany: Feasibility study, business plan, allocation of a suitable vessel, nomination of a charterer and outsourcing of operational management for a funds raising project to finance two new river cruise vessels for delivery 2009.
- Issuing House, Germany: Feasibility study, market review and business plan for the financing of a river cruise vessel and a short distance seagoing cruise vessel.
- Scandinavian Ferry Line: Feasibility study concerning cruise related issues.
- Cruise Company, Germany: Feasibility study for a new cruise concept.
- Government of an island state: Feasibility study for an integrated tourism and cruise concept to improve the tourism industry of the country. This project under the coordination of SeaConsult involved several governmental and private institutions of the respective island and Germany, as well as a German bank for economic development.
- Ship Owner, Germany/Mexico: Feasibility study and financial advice to establish a new car and passenger ferry operation in the Mexican Gulf.
- Air Rescue Services, Germany: Feasibility study of a worldwide assistance, intervention and medical support concept for cruise vessels including rescue and repatriation schemes.
- Private Client, Germany: Feasibility study and business plan for a new cruise concept for the market segment of small luxury cruise vessels.
- Ferry Project, Spain: Feasibility study concerning a new Mediterranean ferry operation.
- Private Client, Germany: Feasibility study and business plan for a modern 200 passenger cruise vessel based on latest passenger demands.
- Shipping Company, Germany: Feasibility study about alternative employment of two existing cruise vessels for a world wide deployment.
British Owners, UK: Market review and financing plan for the introduction of a five star sea/oceangoing cruise vessel.
- Study about the German River cruise market 2013 – 2017
- Study proposing a Marketing and Sales Initiative for a national cruise market.
- Study on the potential of German cruise passengers for the Japanese market.
- Study on the potential of cruise passengers for the Great Lakes – commissioned by governmental office.
- Residual Value Analysis about Small Cruise ships (The study gives an overview about the development of market values of small cruise vessels).
- Network of Cruise Related Services: Study on the potential of German cruise passengers for pre- or post-tours in a particular destination.
- Private Client, UK: Project study and market research for an innovative river cruise concept.
- Shipping Company, Germany: Phase 1: Market research for cruises on the Danube river based on SeaConsult's own and external data base. Phase 2: Feasibility study for a five star river cruise vessel at the river Danube. Phase 3: Development of an overall business and marketing plan including on-site investigation concerning port, passenger and technical facilities. Phase 4: Full responsibility for the product management, marketing and sales for the five star vessel.
- US-based Cruise Line, European Branch: Market research and market development study to predict revenues and market shares on the European cruise market to evaluate a competition analysis.
- Communication Company, Germany: Study about the use of broadband fiberglass communication cable onboard of cruise vessels to improve passenger information and entertainment facilities.
- Cruise Line, UK/Germany: Study about the development of new concepts and add-on services for existing cruise products on the national European markets. Elaboration on actual passenger market statistics and definition of demand drivers for successful cruise sales.
- Shipyard, Germany: Market research project on long term development of cruise fares.
- Shipyard, Germany: Market research project on long term price development of river cruise new buildings.
- Development and Publication of SeaConsult's long term prediction concerning the German Cruise Market for the next decade until 2020
- Private Client, Germany (since 1998 until present): Compilation of annual German cruise statistics for ocean-going and river cruise products.
- Issuing House, Germany: Development of a selling brochure containing basic cruise market information and investment details directed to consultants and investors.
- German Tour Operator: Development of a consumer loyalty program including the market launch of a business club system.
- Cruise Line, Lebanon: On-site inspection and development of an improvement program to prepare the product for the European cruise market.
- Public Administration, Germany: Development of a waterway tourism and destination management concept to improve cruise traffic.
- Sailing Company, Germany: Marketing and PR project.
- Travel Agent Company, Germany: Implementation of a new "Customer Interaction Center" for cruise products using internet technology to establish a new reservation system and booking engine for B2B and B2C relations.
- Ferry Line, Germany: Establishment of a new ferry operation including the allocation of suitable vessels and port facilities.
- Cruise Line, Italy: Marketing and PR project to promote one of their cruise vessels. Creation and full realization of a multi channel PR campaign including a weekly radio special, press and street promotion.
Survey & Expertise
- Consulting Service: Acquisition of a River Cruise line (Information about the Europe River Cruise Market. Inspection of river Cruise Vessels and detailed inspection report)
- Issuing House, Germany: Procurement of and involvement in purchasing a river cruise vessel; contract arrangements.
- Image Analysis: Survey amongst UK cruise passengers about the environmental image of cruise ships.
- Export Credit Agency: Phase I: Survey on cruise ship financing under German regulations. Phase II: Survey on cruise ship financing project.
- Issuing House, Germany: Procurement of and involvement in purchasing two river cruise vessels: Inspection, valuation reports and contract arrangements.
- Dutch Clients, Netherlands: Quick check, business analysis and re-organization of a cruise business unit.
- Issuing House, Germany: Inspection and valuation of a cruise vessel.
- Shipping Company, Germany: Supervision and documentation of a major refurbishment project at a shipyard in Hamburg covering the areas of deck (steelworks), engine (installation of new plants), hotel and catering. Works carried out to refit the vessel to comply with latest safety and hygienic regulations and passenger comfort demands.
- Cruise Line, Germany: Market research (conjoint analysis), marketing and operations project supported by internal workshops, which were attended by the company's management. Phase 1: Market research and passenger interviews to define market demands and target groups. Phase 2: Re-organization of operational structure, standards and performance of the onboard product. Phase 3: Improvement of operational standards according to international health and safety regulations (US Public Health + US Coast Guard).
- US-based Cruise Line, German-Branch: Market research (conjoint analysis), marketing and sales project to support and control the company´s market approach to Germany as a source market including long term statistics, target group allocation and investigation on preferred Mediterranean cruise destinations.
Publications & Presentations
- Leading International River Cruise Association: Compilation and production of an image film showing statements of the river cruise branch.
- Issuing House, Germany: Update and Revision of a Selling Brochure (Containing basic cruise market information and investment details directed to consultants and investors.)
- Issuing House, Germany: Concept development, planning and realization of a christening event (river cruise vessel III).
- Issuing House, Germany: Organizing and monitoring the transport of a river cruise vessel via dock-ship from Port of Rotterdam to Le Havre.
- Issuing House, Germany: Concept development, planning and realization of a christening event (river cruise vessel II)